Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spirit Of Sahel

Free Spirited Azawakh Puppies Playing In The Wind After days of icy cold rain, we finally had blue sky yesterday - but the high winds reminded us it was very much winter. Iférouane Idiiyat-es-Sahel shown running and playing with Tombouktou's Enayat. Iférouane (Tigidit Fasiqqi x Tiraout) is from Texas and Enayat (Al Hara's Vakuru x Takuté Al-Ifriqiya) is from Germany. Iférouane is sand color with the dark mask, and Enayat is the younger one. One photo shows them with Zipmarc Call Her Green ("Carla"), a working labrador retriever. Thank you David Moore and Dr. Gabriele Meißen for entrusting these two beautiful taidit to me and allowing me to make my small contribution towards the preservation of these incredible aidi from the Sahelian desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.