Sunday, July 19, 2009

Azawakh And Water

There are lots of ways to stay cool. Desert dogs don't usually like water, but in this case both Iférouane and Tahatmellet decided standing in the koi pond would do the trick. Or, Enayat would just find a piece of shade in the breezeway and stand very, very still. Nufoudah decided walking to the shade is better than running to it. After discussing, Nufoudah accepted shade underneath Iférouane. Later she and Abaya her litter sister went underneath a pine tree to stay cool. I didn't get a shot of their sister, Safqa, who went underneath my truck and stayed there. She had the biggest patch of shade than all the rest of them Abaya and Safqa belongs to Daoud Abdullah Abdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.