Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dogs Run Free

Why don't we? I wish! Shown below is Bill Drake, formerly known as Wild Bill, being a Mild Bill here. It is rare that I get any images of my black dogs - they usually come out a black blob. Below is Karrawarra Ari, an Australian Kelpie co-bred by Tony Parsons and Kevin Howell (Australia). Ari is out of Karana Digger II, a multiple National Kelpie Working Dog Winner, and Karrawarra Mallee. Ari is laid off work at the moment, recovering from a work injury. Below him are two images of Stoli, a working retriever out of a very talented young male, AFC Teal Creek Patton's Saber and and equally talented mother, Flyway's Ruby B Gonia, bred by Don and Helen Graves. Last image is of Stoli and Hightest Zipmarc QAA ('Cody') - enjoying the water version of running free. And Stoli's registered name is Zipmarc P.I.N.K. Vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.