Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Dogs

Grando, straight working line sable German Shepherd is 8 in this photo. 
His full name is SG Grando von der Dellwiger Grenze, SchH 3. He is sired by SG Pike von der Schafbachmühle, BSP, FH1, IP3, SchH3, Kkl.1, and his dam is SG Afra vom Blauen Zöllner, SchH 1. Next is Iférouane, an Azawakh taidit (female), she is 19 months old. Below her is a photo of Stoli, who is 20 months old.  Stoli's full name is Zipmarc P.I.N.K. Vodka and she is straight field trial labrador retriever, sired by AFC Teal Creek Patton's Saber. Her dam is Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia.
Four litter mates have won Derbies and are on the Derby list, with Moxie, the 5th, just 2 points short. Stoli better start catching up! Below Stoli's photo is a head shot of Tahatmellet, another Azawakh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.