Monday, June 21, 2010

Karrawarra Ari

'Ari' (below) is a dedicated livestock herding Australian Kelpie. He has no interest in life except to tend to his stock.  I got him from Kevin and Kay Howell of Karana Kelpie Stud, he was co-bred by Kevin Howell and Tony Parsons.  Ari's sire is Karana Digger II, a
National Working Kelpie Champion with multiple wins, and his dam is Karrawarra Mallee. Kay Howell just sent me this photo of Ari's famous family.  From left, his sire, Digger, and then Duke, Sami and Abba, all closely related to Ari.  All 4 are national winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.