Sunday, September 12, 2010

Azawakh: In'AmakTak

Tak came for training. He was so quick and so smart, the session


ended in 20 minutes.  He spent the rest of the afternoon resisting the bad country habits of Tahatmellet and Atakor, who were up to no good, as to be expected. A pair of adolescent Azawakh on the loose, spelled TROUBLE. That's a story for another day! Tak is shown below with Bob.  He is still growing, developing nice lines, over 28" tall so far. In between his photos is a mystery bird though I'm sure some of my viewers know exactly what it is!

2 comments:

  1. I can only remember the common name of this bird, it is a scarlet-backed flowerpecker, found commonly in India. Cheryl LeBlanc

    ReplyDelete

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.