Sunday, October 17, 2010

AZAWAKH: Adal

Adal is a male Azawakh, a fawn brindle, he is almost 4 years old.
It's hard to catch him for a photo as he keeps to himself and is a quiet sort of dog. He is a grandson of Hatshepsut, desert bred, through his sire, Amenzu, whose sire is Kaisoon. 
Adal's dam, Tawinak, was out of Dr. Gabriele Meißen's Taytok, db, and Kusaylah, who was a key male in Idiiyat-es-Sahel's breedings.
In the middle photo, Adal was chewing on a rather large tadpole he just caught from the pond. Below that, he was decorating my field with his scent before leaving for his forever home. I am retaining his litter sister, Tintzirit, to carry forward the genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.