Friday, October 7, 2011

Lion Hugs Rescuer


Time and again, I've experienced gratitude overtly expressed by animals after I've bailed them out from their predicament. Such a pity humans are not the same. Some humans even lashed back at and tried to bite me, figuratively speaking. They'll do anything to cover up their own misdoings and guilt. Fortunately the collective wisdom of the community can pierce through that idiocy. I am now a believer that to describe a person as no-good or as low life, he should be compared specifically to a human, not to an animal. Enjoy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.