Saturday, February 16, 2013

Azawakh In Metro


The other day I received some photos of Madidou (left) and Adal. I haven't seen Adal in a while. Adal and his litter sister Tintzirit are grand children of Kusaylah and Taytok. Madidou is a litter brother to Amassakoul, Ayur Ikmer (Jan Butterworth) and Kanazi (Jess Ruffner-Brett Booth). And Adal is an uncle to Kik Ayittma, ImikTok, Tamzawit and Nanalé.


Amzil in front, Nanalé lying down, Tamzawit in back.
These three are about to leave for a hike in the Los Angeles wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.