Saturday, February 21, 2009

Iférouane Idiiyat-es-Sahel

"Furowaan" is a daughter of Tiraout, who is desert bred, and Tigidit Fasiqqi, click here for Fasiqqi's ancestry. Fasiqqi is son of Agarouf, who is also desert bred. Now 4 months old, Furowaan is going through an awkward growth phase so I don't have too many good images of her. She is very closely bonded to me. In the first photo she is checking out the pigeon pen, and in the next two she is wrestling with Enayat - she got Enayat first by the ear, then by the skin. When they get tired, they clump on each other and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.