Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tombouktou's Enayat

Images of my taidit Enayat at almost 3 months of age taken today. Click here for her ancestry. She is linebred 3, 3 on Jana, a taidit with the most hauntingly beautiful expression I have ever seen. Enayat's expression reminds me very much of Jana. Enayat's dam lines are very strong. Her ancestry goes back to Lara, another one of my favorite females. Not only is she very beautiful, but also she is highly intelligent; she has a strong character and is steady of nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.