Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Favorites

Today must be an auspicious day, because a couple of my favorite quotes that I've saved over the years showed up all of a sudden. One popped up on Facebook news feed, and I saw the Einstein one, quoted on a business web site I was visiting.
I religiously practice the last portion of the first quote, and as for Einstein's saying: I've encountered a lot of those in year 2010. I'm very happy to practice Quote One on Quote Two!
Kandi Jacopino wrote: "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened ...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."
"Great spirits have always encountered violent oppositions from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.