Friday, February 25, 2011

Azawakh Photo Contest Winners

Photo Passion sponsored a photo contest with the subject of dog portrait, standing or sitting. The winners are just announced. I will post the winning photos, since 2 of them are Azawakh. But first, at the top is my favorite photo in the contest, with this comment from Marya Morales: "I really like the close intimacy captured in this photograph. The focus really becomes those soulful eyes. And with the soft light and hints of green there is a feeling of calm, gentle love."

Kalabooboorific, Owner: Barb Dietsch

BRONZE WINNER Dacar, Owner:  Ludmilla Koslow

SILVER WINNERS Tintzirit & Koumaira, Owner: Mimi Drake

GOLD WINNER presented by Katarzyna Mijakowska Firewire
Modigliani - Botticelli Tileco, Italian Greyhound, male 
SUPREME GOLD WINNER Oreo Owner: Cookie
Just Kitting...uh, Kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.