Monday, February 21, 2011

Hanshee K'nai

This little Azawakh taidit is not really flying that high off the ground, it's illusionary. She certainly is having fun - what a lovely personality. I wish she'd come in pink, or even white [heavy sarcasm], but sand brindle is alright, I suppose. Really the obsession with color (and coat length in certain other breeds) or other cosmetic aspects of breeding is such a shallow outlook. Its prevalence, especially amongst the show breeders is truly sad.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewers have tried to comment, so I have opened up comments to the public again. (Due to repeated abusive language submitted by one person, I have restricted comments for a while.) The sporadic technical glitches persist. I see blank comments coming in frequently. Blogger needs to fix this, one of these days. Please email me if your comment does not appear.